The timer screen contains controls and information about remaining time to start next stage (work or rest).
– start work activity
– pause current activity
– start rest activity
The statistics screen contains charts of various indicators that are calculated on the basis of your activity in the application, statistics can be viewed by day / week / month. If there is not enough data for analysis, then demonstration statistics are shown for clarity.
- Time schedule – shows total elapsed time for work / rest
- Index of your rest – shows the percentage of the fulfillment of the plan for rest. The plan is calculated on the basis of the duration of the work / rest periods and their number.
- The rate of making a rest – shows how often you accept the offer to rest
The settings include the following configurations:
- Duration of work / rest periods
Also the ability to support the developer and information about the application
MIUI Security app settings
- Open security MIUI app
- Click Manage apps and find Work&Rest app
- Turn on Autostart
- Go to Notifications. Ensure Show notifications, Priority, Floating notifications, Lock screen notifications, App icon badge and are enabled.
- Go to Battery saver and shoose No restrictions.
Enable background running
- Start the app first
- Then go to home so that the app is now on background.
- Now open the background apps drawer
- PULL DOWN the app to continue running in the background.
- You will now get lock icons on Work&Rest app